SPH10/20 Static Pressure Heads for Minimizing Wind Induced Error
|Minimizes the errors in barometric pressure measurement caused by variations of wind speed and direction.|
Wind induced effects are one of the main sources of error when measuring barometric pressure. Variations due to strong and gusty wind can be overcome by using a static pressure head to ‘filter out’ the effect of dynamic pressure. The Vaisala Static Pressure Head Series SPH10/20 are designed to minimize the errors caused by wind.
- Minimizes wind induced error
- Reliable barometric pressure measurement in all weather
- Wind tunnel tested structure
- SPH20 is heated version for icing conditions
- Can be connected to all Vaisala barometers